Monday, May 26, 2008

First Official Blog

Hello, all! This is the first official post for the "Ernest Mouse" blog!
(All celebrate with cookies and milk!)
The purpose of this blog is to document progress made on this project for all to see--the text, illustrations, and publishing of "Ernest Mouse", a small children's book my Mom and I began to develop several years ago. Recently, more and more progress has been made on the script, character development, look and feel of the story. The two of us feel that we're close to having something that might be suitable to publish!
I hope to post new updates, at the latest, every two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi M! I just love your creation! The title is very intriguing,I'm totally looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I'm so excited for you and Ernest! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete